Moore's Agri-Trade Ltd - AUCTIONS
TIMED REAL ESTATE AUCTION
NE20-58-3-W5 - 148.72 acres on Hwy 33 just 10 km south of Barrhead
Accepting bids starting June 1, 2013. Closing June 28, 2013. Note sale of this land is subject to Seller's Approval and Seller can accept bid and close bidding anytime in the two weeks prior to closing date of June 28.
To register for this sale we have provided the following Registration Form and the Buyer Registration Package which includes air photo, soil map, title, and copy of Purchase Contract. Click on the links below.
Diverse Opportunities Hi-Lite Sheet on Property with air photo, map, and photos
Farm land, recreational paradise to explore or a perfect spot for your new home nestled on the treed hillside...this property has it all. 148.72 acres located along paved Hwy 33, just 10 km south of Barrhead has a perfect mix of forest and cleared land making this an ideal property.
|MUNICPAL ADDRESS||Hwy 33 and Twp Rd 584|
7.93 acre parcel and 2.35 acre road plan have been subdivided from this quarter.
|TITLE ENCUMBRANCES||See copy of Land Title Certificate (in Realtors Information Package below)|
2 dugouts Approx 80 acres treed, balance open.
Trees are mostly poplar with a sprinkling of spruce.
Much of the open land is classed as number 2 soil and has been or could be cultivated. (see soil map in Realtors Information Package below)
Terms & Conditions
- IN THIS AUCTION, the seller has the option to accept any timed auction bid during the two weeks prior to posted auction deadline.
- AGENT OF THE SELLER: Moore’s Agri-Trade Ltd.(Real Estate Brokerage) is acting only as agent of the seller and not as an agent of the Purchaser. They will provide prospective buyers with all facts known to the agent that will or may affect the marketability or value of the property.
- PURCHASE CONTRACT: The Real Estate Purchase Contract that applies to each property is available for inspection prior to the auction. All bidders agree that, should their bid be accepted, they will complete and be bound by the terms of the purchase contract. Note: This contract will not be subject to any buyer’s conditions.
- GST applies to the sale of this Property. The Purchase Price (Bid price) does not include GST.
- DEPOSIT: At the close of bidding the successful bidder will make a NON REFUNDABLE deposit of $15,000 (fifteen thousand dollars) payable to Moore’s Agri-Trade Ltd (Trust) in the form of a money order, bank draft or other approved payment.
- COMPLETION DAY: Titles for property will be clear of encumbrances except those which are to remain on the title as shown on the Purchase Contract. Buyer will pay the balance of the purchase price to their lawyer on or before Completion Day. Possession will be in accordance with the terms of the Purchase Contract.
- NO WARRANTY: The Purchaser shall accept the Property as-is and specifically agrees that neither the Seller, Auctioneer or Realtor makes any representations or warranties of any kind as to the condition or fitness of the Property, environmental or otherwise, or any improvements thereon. All information provided is meant as a guide only. In accepting a buyer registration number each bidder acknowledges receipt of the “Property Information Package” provided. The Purchaser shall have satisfied himself as to the descriptions, location and condition of the property prior to bidding.
- QUALIFIED BUYERS: Buyers must agree to these terms and conditions by completing and signing the registration form and faxing it and bank letter of reference to Moore's Agri-Trade Ltd at 780-388-3788. Sale Management reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to allow or deny access to our Timed Auction to any party or to revoke bidder number at any time.
- IN REGISTERING TO PARTICIPATE in this Timed Auction, buyers acknowledge that the internet may be unreliable and Moore’s Agri-Trade Ltd and Sekura Auctions will not guarantee that bids placed via email will always be transmitted to or received by sale management in a timely fashion. Buyers agree to hold Moore’s Agri-Trade Ltd and Sekura Auctions Ltd. harmless for any interruptions in online bidding.
- AUCTION SALE MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT to accept or reject any bid and in all cases of dispute the auctioneer’s decision shall be final. If Auction Sale Management declares a property “sold” or “closes the bidding” and more than one party immediately claims to hold the high bid the auctioneer may declare who holds the high bid or re-open the bidding for further advances from the parties who held the high bid.
- BUYERS FURTHER AGREE to be responsible for all charges to them including deposits on sale day, and subsequent payments as outlined in the Purchase Contract. It is understood that if any payment is not made or if any cheque given to Moore’s Agri-Trade Ltd. as payment is not honored that the buyer will face civil and/or criminal charges. In accepting a buyer registration number I agree to be bound by the above terms as well as any other conditions announced by the sale management.
In accepting a buyer registration number all buyers agree to be bound by the above terms as well as any other conditions announced by the auctioneer.
Moore's Agri-Trade Ltd
Rural Solutions ..... Since 1975
Cathy Hatt , REALTOR®, Real Estate Broker
Lorraine Moore, REALTOR®
Trent Wirsig, REALTOR®
Box 67, Alder Flats, AB Canada T0C 0A0 Ph: 780-388-3759 Fax: 780-388-3788 www.MooresRealty.ca