Property Details for MLS® # E4116212
Property for Sale
Property For Sale In Sunset Bay_cwet, Wetaskiwin County
- MLS®#: E4116212
- Size: 0.50 acres
- Price: $109,000
- Status: Active
ICE FISHING, SLEDDING AND MORE - Plan your winter escape right now. There are two adjacent lakefront half acre lots to choose from or perhaps you will want to own both. As a lot owner in Sunset Bay, you will have a share in the community lakefront complete with a slip on the dock for a mere fee of $275 per year. These lots only have environmental reserve between your lot and the shoreline so no one will ever build in front of you. Underground power is at the property line and natural gas is available for a fee. Bring your RV and your plans for building a cabin or permanent home. In summer take your boat out on the lake for a day of fishing or enjoying your favorite water sports and when winter comes you can switch to sledding, skiing, skating and ice fishing. If you want an active lifestyle for all seasons then consider these lots in Sunset Bay.
Contact Moore’s Agri-Trade Ltd Rural Real Estate About MLS® E4116212
Moore’s Agri-Trade Ltd Rural Real Estate, 780-388-3759 at MOORE'S AGRI-TRADE LTD, Box 67, Alder Flats, Alberta, T0C 0A0
- MLS®#: E4116212
- Neighbourhood: Sunset Bay_CWET
- City: Wetaskiwin County
- Nearest Town: Buck Lake
- Postal Code: T0C 0T0
- Exterior Features: Boating, Cul-De-Sac, Environmental Reserve, Flat Site, Lake Access Property, No Back Lane, No Through Road, Schools, Waterfront Property
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Wetaskiwin County Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!